Please note the changes highlighted in red below.
Students will be awarded one of the following titles upon successful completion of the graduation requirements of the discipline concerned:
- BA(Hons) in Advertising Design (Stream Code: AD);
- BA(Hons) in Communication Design (Stream Code: CD);
- BA(Hons) in Environment and Interior Design (Stream Code: EID); or
- BA(Hons) in Product Design (Stream Code: PRD).
- Only those applicants who choose this programme as their Band A or B choice
throughout the application process will be considered.
- Applicants should indicate their choice of programme major in April and must participate in the aptitude test in May.
- Upon release of HKDSE results, applicants will be shortlisted for the interview. They are required to bring along design portfolio/creative work to the interview. Preference will be given to Band A applicants.
- To recognise applicants with outstanding performance in HKDSE, the Programme will directly offer a place to those (among the top 25% score range as a whole) and waive the requirement for interview.