International - Accommodation


Non-local undergraduate students will, subject to the availability of residential places, normally be given an opportunity to stay in the University-managed Accommodation (including the Student Halls and off-campus housing), for their first two years of study (including the period of joining Work-integrated Education/internship and/or outbound exchange programme, if any). For general information of Student Halls, please visit For hall admission policies, please click here.