1. To understand the potential of applicants for the BA(Hons) in Design at the degree level
2. To ascertain whether applicants’ expectations of the programme/career path match what we aim to provide
3. To evaluate the language, communication and interpersonal skills of the applicants.
- Only Band A and B applicants will be considered for admission.
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio in June.
- Upon the release of HKDSE results, applicants will be shortlisted for interview. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an individual interview with their physical/digital portfolio, along with prototypes or models (if applicable). Preference will be given to Band A applicants.
- To recognise applicants with outstanding performance in HKDSE, the programme will directly offer a place to those scoring in the top 25%, waiving the interview requirement.
Mid-/end of March – Admission schedule/details announced via email
Mid-June – Portfolio submission
Mid July – HKDSE results announced
Mid-/end of July – Admission interviews